- 1 rack of lamb
- 1/3 cup Bookbinder's Stone Ground Dijon Mustard
- 1/3 cup Bookbinder's Shelf Stable Prepared Horseradish
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- Trim fat off of lamb rack. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
- Mix Bookbinder's Shelf Stable Prepared Horseradish and Stone Ground Dijon Mustard and coat lamb rack. Sprinkle cracked black pepper to taste.
- Place foil on bottom of sheet pan or roasting pan. Set rack of lamb on top of foil in pan.
- Cook rack for 15-20 minutes or until desired doneness.
|Prep 10 min
|Total 30 min
|Recipe by: Bookbinder's Foods
Add a comment: Dijon Crusted Rack of Lamb
Comments about Dijon Crusted Rack of Lamb:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.