- ⅓ cup Bookbinder's Everything Bagel Mustard
- 3 T olive oil
- 1 T soy sauce
- 4-6 cups of fresh veggies cut into similarly sized pieces. In this recipe we used small red and white potatoes, yams, purple, white and orange carrots, brussel sprouts, cauliflower, asparagus, red onion, and yellow squash. You could use all root vegetables such as parsnips, rutabaga, turnips, sweet potato, yam, russet potato and carrots. The possibilities are endless.
- 2 T fresh oregano, thyme and rosemary finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Set oven to 400 degrees
- In a small bowl, mix wet ingredients until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
- Wash and cut veggies so they’re uniform in size. We used the small red potatoes as a guide.
- Place veggies in a large mixing bowl
- Add mustard, olive oil and soy sauce mixture
- Add herbs and garlic
- Mix well until the veggies are thoroughly coated
- Place on a large sheet pan lined with non-stick foil or in a well-oiled baking dish
- Roast in oven for 30-45 minutes, stirring and rotating every 15 minutes
- Remove from oven when the small potatoes are soft all the way through
- Salt and pepper to taste
|Prep 20 min||Total 1 hrs||Servings 5|
|Recipe by: Bookbinder's Foods|
Add a comment: Roasted Veggies with Everything Bagel Mustard
Fishin' For Something Good
Dining at Old Original Bookbinder's restaurant in Philadelphia was a Philadelphia tradition from 1865 to 2009. Today Bookbinder's Foods is bringing some of the traditional favorites served at Old Original Bookbinder's Restaurant to consumers at home.
Comments about Roasted Veggies with Everything Bagel Mustard:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.