- 1/2 cup Bookbinder's Honey Mustard
- Chicken Breast Tenders
- 1/3 cup Honey
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Pepper
- In a bowl, whisk Bookbinder's Honey Mustard, honey, lemon juice, soy sauce, and pepper.
- Place chicken tenders & marinade in a bag and seal. Refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Skewer chicken tenders. Place on a sheet pan lined with foil or plastic wrap.
- Preheat grill & oil grates. Grill chicken at least 3-5 minutes on each side, or until the meat reaches 160 degrees.
- Remove from grill & serve with Bookbinder's Honey Mustard.
|Prep 20 min||Total 30 min||Servings 4|
|Recipe by: Bookbinder's Foods|
Add a comment: Honey Mustard Chicken Skewers
Fishin' For Something Good
Dining at Old Original Bookbinder's restaurant in Philadelphia was a Philadelphia tradition from 1865 to 2009. Today Bookbinder's Foods is bringing some of the traditional favorites served at Old Original Bookbinder's Restaurant to consumers at home.
Comments about Honey Mustard Chicken Skewers:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.