- 1 bottle Bookbinder's Chili Sauce
- 10 oz Grape Jelly
- 1 1/2 lbs Ground Beef
- 2/3 c Bread Crumbs
- 2 tbsp Dry Minced Onion
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 c Milk
- 1/2 tsp Ground Mustard
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, bread crumbs, onion, egg, milk, mustard and salt.
- Using your hands, mix until just barely combined.
- Shape beef mixture by rounding into meatballs.
- Place the meatballs, Bookbinder's Chili Sauce and jelly in a slow cooker on low for 3-4 hours.
- Serve alone or with mashed potatoes or rice.
|Prep 20 min||Total 4 hrs||Servings 4|
|Recipe by: Bookbinder's Foods|
Add a comment: Chili Sauce Slow Cooker Meatballs
Fishin' For Something Good
Dining at Old Original Bookbinder's restaurant in Philadelphia was a Philadelphia tradition from 1865 to 2009. Today Bookbinder's Foods is bringing some of the traditional favorites served at Old Original Bookbinder's Restaurant to consumers at home.
Comments about Chili Sauce Slow Cooker Meatballs:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.