- 1 bottle of Bookbinder’s Applewood Smoke Flavored Horseradish
- 4 – 4 ounce salmon fillets, skin on
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 teaspoons chopped, fresh thyme
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Place a wire baking rack onto a sheet pan covered with foil.
- Spray the rack with cooking spray. Place salmon on rack.
- Brush each fillet to coat with oil. Season with salt & pepper.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until completely cooked through.
- Remove fillets from the pan and serve with thyme & a dollop of Bookbinder’s Applewood Smoke Flavored Horseradish.
|Prep 10 min||Total 30 min||Servings 4|
|Recipe by: Bookbinder's Foods|
Add a comment: Applewood Smoke Flavored Horseradish Salmon Fillets
Fishin' For Something Good
Dining at Old Original Bookbinder's restaurant in Philadelphia was a Philadelphia tradition from 1865 to 2009. Today Bookbinder's Foods is bringing some of the traditional favorites served at Old Original Bookbinder's Restaurant to consumers at home.
Comments about Applewood Smoke Flavored Horseradish Salmon Fillets:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.